`02 Yukon Denali SUV

Hi. I need help with my `02 Yukon Denali SUV the service ride control message is on. Anybody out there has any idea on how to fix this. Just brought it to the dealership and they told me it was my ride control module after all the checking and resetting was done. The module will cost me $1000 including labor. Pls. help! Thanks!

Reply to
o:)