'05 diesel death-match

if the link doesnt work (new URL, so DNS may not propogate yet) try
enjoy! :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Cute, but my dog would have ate all three of them:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

heh...im glad to see that you took it in the spirit in which it was intended.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

You should do a Camaro vs. Mustang. or a Z06 vs. Viper. Great job.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

many thanks! i actually did a jeep vs. hummer one. 2 years and over 2 million hits later and its still amongst my popular links. if you care to see it, its at

Nathan W. Collier