1993 Blazer 4X4

i Just purchased a 1993 blazer 4x4. im looking front fenders

Reply to
Brian Wissing

S-10 or full size?

Depends how far you are from a self service junk yard (I'm 5 miles from two of 'em) and if older model fenders would fit....

Lots of mid to late 80's S-10's in the yards by now but not many full sized ones yet

Reply to
ken

mostly there for rot. LMC truck

has a free catalog for your truck. If it's anything like my blazer one you can practically replace all the sheet metal on the truck.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ