1995 blazer vin check.... someone help

Could someone please run a Carfax or Autocheck report for VIN

1GNCT18W7S2133825

I am thinking about buying this Blazer, looks OK from outside but ..... Nedless to say, I can't afford to throw away any money. I would really appreciate the help.

Reply to
marwankw

right now with gas prices no one else could afford to throw away money.

Reply to
Adam F.

Reply to
Shep

you can go online and pay Carfax to give you the answer.....it is not much $$$

Reply to
daytona