1996 blazer no fuel to injecters

my fuel pump is good but get no fuel to engine. if i dump gas down throttle body it will start. cant figure it out

Reply to
blazer089

Shep

What are you basing "good" on? That it makes noise and runs or a pressure check where you have 60 to 65 PSI?

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

it makes noise and pumps thru fuel filter (new) I will try a presure test and let you know thanks

Reply to
blazer089

thanks snoman checked the pressure and had none put in new fuel pump and works great. thanks again so much for you expert help.

Reply to
blazer089