1998 Blazer S10 No Electricity Flow

I recently purchased a 1998 Blazer S10. While driving the blazer through the rain, I found that the wipers didn?t work. The next day, after wiggling the wiper fuse and starting the truck, the wipers worked. A day later the Blazer wouldn?t start, I attempted to quick charge and to jump start the battery, neither worked. I took the battery to an auto parts store who sold me a new battery which appeared to solve my problem. A month later, after recently washing the Blazer, I went to start it in the morning and neither the starter or anything else was receiving electricity. I had the battery checked and it was fine. After just putting the battery back in, I had power again! I don?t know why this worked, how long it will will last or what to do if the Blazer loses power again.

Reply to
miltons

Check for a bad ground, or loose wire around the battery

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

News Group

Clean the battery cable ends Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning