how does a bad wheel bearing sound

Well - what does a bad rear wheel bearing sound like....... I'm not sure if my axle is going bad or my wheel bearings

Reply to
don

Somtimes it will sound like driving on a gravel road, a crunching sound, other times it will make a high pitched squeal. In either case, you will know before long if you keep driving it.

Reply to
Kirby "Does it Hurt?" Black

like this,

krtkrkrktkrktkrkrkkKRKTKRKTKRKTRKKKRKKKK

Reply to
Martin Riddle