99 Camry Keyless Entry

Hi,

I am a first time Camry owner, having just purchased a 99 LE with what seems all the options you could get on one. Anyway, to make a long story short, the dealer said that it didn't have keyless entry, but I was wondering if this is true or they just didn't have the remotes. Is there anyway to tell without dissassembling the door or something else as drastic? Thanks in advance.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Morris