2006 Trailblazer EXT seatbelt problems

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with seatbelts locking in the spool and not releasing (Like it's supposed to do when the brake is applied hard). I have already had the 2nd row center belt replaced, and am starting to have the same problem with the drivers seat belt. I will be taking it in next week to have it replaced. I looked on the TSB site, and could not find any notices.

John

Reply to
John

Check here-