285/65 R18 or 285/60 R18

i know this is the second time to post but does anyone know where i can find 'em? besides BFG. i'm holding out on my french boycott as long as i can.

Toyo makes a MT to fit an 18" wheel but i'm not real sure how to read these numbers. will someone enlighten me?

38x15.50R18 35x12.50R18 35x15.0R18

are these a 35-38" tall tire?

Reply to
Texas Legend

Yes, the 1st tire is 38" tall x 15.5" wide and it fits a 18" wheel.

Reply to
Mad Dog

38x15.50r18 = 38 inches tall 15.50 inches wide and fit an 18 inch rim\

Hope you can understand it now

Reply to
Daniel