285/75R16 on a Suburban?

I'd like to upsize from my 265/75R-16 tires to 285/75R-16 on my stock suspension 1996 Sub K2500 4x4.

Does anyone have tires this large on a non-raised similar vehicle? Do they rub anywhere?

Thanks for the info.

John

Reply to
Anonymous

As long as your wheels are 265 factory or close to factory dimension wheels(width and backspacing), 285's will fit fine.

Reply to
Shades

what about 255/85 R16's?

Reply to
alasatian

They should actually fit better. A little bit narrower and just about the same height.

Reply to
Shades