4.3 oil pan: Steel v Aluminum

Are the bolt patterns to the block the same for the steel and aluminum oil pans that came on the 4.3 over the years? I have an '02 engine with aluminum, am putting it in an off-road Jeep, and wish a steel pan. I know the aluminum one has bolt holes for a full circle bell housing, but I am using an aftermarket bell housing that has only the block bolts and I have a sheet metal splash plate for the bottom. Do any particular years of steel oil pan fit on an '02?

Reply to
Don