have a new air filter fuel pump fuel filter and when the engine gets warm and if I am going up hill the engine has little or no power even with the pedal to the floor..it doesnr rev high just like as if no gas. This doesnt happen in the winter??

Reply to
paul1971

Could be a plugged catalytic converter. I encountered that same symptom with a 1981 Suburban 1/2 ton 454.

Reply to
klutz

Reply to
GKShadow