88 s-10 blazer starting trouble

Heres a good one .My truck has an intermitant starting problem the ignition willnot engadge at all, and then with out notice it starts. It start 50 times , but it always goes back to the same thing. I have replaced the ignition switch and the neutral safty switch. all works as it surpossed to. I can't figure out if the purple wire coming off the switch is hot, as it is it has no current

Reply to
foreverrunnin32

Purple wire is for Crank signal to starter solenoid.comes from computer goes to 5amp fuse in fuse block.also connects in with neutral saftey switch...that goes to trans. Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift