89 k1500 Grill and Tailgate

ANyone know where to get these parts and others for a good deal not a fortune on shipping either. willing to pay for good parts just don't want to be ripped off like at the dealer.

Reply to
Jeff

try

They don't have an online catalog but you can order a paper one, and it will have just about everything you need, along with helpful diagrams.

has similar parts as well. Also, per advice I received here a while back, call around to local collision centers for replacement parts. I found a local collision (parts only) store that had everything I needed to replace my wreck damaged front end. I ended up upgrading the grill on my '90 z71 to a blacked out '94 style grill, with clear lights, and a billet emblem for way less then the stock parts would've cost. Hope this helps.

-Red

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
Red

LMC Truck is the bomb. You could almost build a truck from scratch from them. Got to be one of the best put together catalogs in auto history. 99% GM parts... WAY WAY cheaper than the dealer.

HDS

Reply to
HDS