Steering problem S10 92'

Hello all,

My Blazer 4 door 92 4x4 has a steering problem. There's a lot of play in the steering box. I was wondering is there a replacement kit for it ?

Or must i replace the whole steering gear box. And what are the prices of those things.

I hope someone has an answer.

greets a chevy lover.....

Reply to
Pat

No rebuild kit that I know of; I've been looking for one for my 88' C1500 for years. I'm just gunna suck it up and fork out $400 for a new one from JC Whitney.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Great