93 S-10 Blazer fuel pump no power

My 93 Blazer will not start. The fuel pump is not running. No hum, nothing. I checked it with a meter and am NOT getting power to it. The fuel pump relay is clicking when I turn on the ignition as it is supposed to. I have tried a putting a jumper wire from the battery to the ASDL (assembly line data link) pin G but still no power to the pump. There is no fuel pump fuse in the fuse box under the dash. One manual I have (Haynes) says there is a fuel pump fuse and its located in the engine compartment. I can not find a fuse box under the hood. I have the CPI (central port injection) 4.3liter engine and can not find a fuse for it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Rockit

p.s. I can run a wire from the battery to the pump (hotwire) and it works fine, engine fires up and runs ok.

Rockit

Shep

Shep, Great site man, thank you.

Rockit