Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 Blazer multifunction switch replacement
Hi, a friend of mine has a 1996 Blazer and the turn signal no longer works. The relay is good, as evidenced by the fact that the hazards work. He's unable to see how to get the switch out to replace...
5
5

Feul Pump Vaccum Leaks or Gremlin
On my 1993 Chevy 350 TBI So I got the lifter problem fixed. No flat lobe or burnt valve thank God. Engine sounds great! But...when I let her idle in park, she purrs. When I open the throttle in park,...
2
2

Fuel Pump Or Vacum Leaks or Gremlin
On my 1993 Chevy 350 TBI So I got the lifter problem fixed. No flat lobe or burnt valve thank God. Engine sounds great! But...when I let her idle in park, she purrs. When I open the throttle in park,...
2
2

s10 fuel Pump
I have a 2001 s10 truck with a 4.3L. The fuel pump was making a loud buzzing noise. I replaced the Pump and the new one is making the same noise. What is causing this.
4
4

Oil cooler line leak at radiator
I replace my oil cooler lines in my 95 K1500 2 months ago. Now I see the Upper line fitting is leaking coolant at the radiator. I seem to have spun the fitting, now it weeps coolant. Any easy way to...
5
5

97 Sierra cold start
I have a 1997 k1500 with 5.7 Forgive me if this has been discussed before. This engine is very had to start first start of the day. Cranks fine paritially attempts to fire. Following procedure in a...

Yet another fuel delivery question (95 Jimmy) - amp draw of pump?
I am still hunting for my hard start solution and I noticed that the fuel pump relay in the glove boax runs very hot. I assume one of two things... A partial short in the wiring harness or a pump...
17
17

Vortec Lower Intake Gaskets for Dummies - requested in another group
In response to a request to post a collection on the replacing lower intake gaskets on Vortec CPI engines.... Comments and corrections appreciated. Legal Disclaimer My experience is on a 99 (old...
11
11

How do I fill the transfercase in a 95 K2500
I have a 95 K2500, 350, 4x4 (not electric), doesn't want to go into 4 wheel drive too often. I was reading somewhere that the transfercase takes tranny fluid, but where do I fill it. Is there a fill...
1
1

2002 Blazer 4.3L (Code P0440)
My service engine soon light has been on for months now. I figure it is time to fix before emissions inspections come around. This code indicates a malfunction in the EVAP system I suspect that a leak...
3
3

Brake controller question
I have a Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 2007 classic. Alsi I have a homemade trailer with electric brakes. I wired in my Journeyman brake controller. Plugged it using my vehicle's standard plug, and also...
4
4

no park lights,dash lights or warning buzzer
Hey guys, I have a 1989 GMC sierra.One day the dash lights,park lights and the warning buzzer that tells you your headlights are on all stopped working at the same time.Fuses are good. Do you think it...
2
2

Peanut Butter Recall
Close call. A bit too close, for me, Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid. I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a year, and not known what happened....
4
4

2000 Blazer EBCM R&R
Hey folks... Should have known when the "illuminated interior" function started acting flaky that something was up. I put it down as a balky door jamb switch but was wrong. ABS light now lit steadily...

REPOST: 1999 Suburban - Keyless entry works intermittently
I posted this about a week ago and no one responded. My 1999 Suburban - Keyless entry works intermittently. At first I changed the batteries in both of my remotes. Neither one worked. Today I noticed...
2
2