Peanut Butter Recall

Close call. A bit too close, for me,

Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid.

I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a year, and not known what happened. Got to keep up with the news.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

hhmmmm, GM make that peanut butter?

Reply to
diablo

Sell it on Ebay

Reply to
abomb69

EVEN WORSE I CHECKED OUT CUPBOARD AND THE CAP READ 2111 AND THE JAR WAS ALOMST EMPTY

Reply to
NOELBIKER

i had one practically ate the whole jar till i found out about the recall bhut was ok

Reply to
sal_454