97 Chevy Blazer 3rd Brake Light not working

I have a 97 Chevy Blazer that has a problem with the 3rd Brake Light. The light is not working but the other two brake lights are. I checked to see if I could detect any voltage to the light when I step on the brakes and there was none. Is there some type of seperate in line fuse for this light? I checked the fuse box and no fuses are blown. Can any help with this.

Thanks

JP

Reply to
JOe P

Check the brake light switch. It should have 3 wires. Orange should be hot all times, input from fuse/battery. White goes to turn signal switch for regular stop/turn lamps. Yellow should feed the 3rd lamp directly.

Reply to
Reed