'98 'Burb: Aftermarket Photochromic Side Mirrors?

The inside center mirror on this thing automagically adapts to bright light - like photochromic sunglasses. I like it a lot.

Having the driver's side outside mirror do the same thing would be great.

Any chance of finding something?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Was a option my '99 Yukon, with the heated outside mirrors. The outside mirrors are linked to the inside rearview so they dim the same. Expensive to buy and probably a wiring headache to retro fit boneyard stuff if you can find them.

Reply to
Repairman