removing power mirrors

I have an 05 tundra that I have to change the driver?s side power mirror on. I know there are three bolts under the top corner of the inside panel of the door where the tweeter is. My question is, does anyone know how to pop that little triangle shaped plastic inside cover off that the tweeter is in so I can get to the bolts that hold the power mirror on? It looks like it should pop right off, but I dont know which way to push or pull on it to do it without breaking it. thanks for any assistance

Reply to
silvrbac

How come YOU have to change the mirror. Isn't it still under warranty? Shouldn't the dealer handle it?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

"silvrbac" wrote: > I have an 05 tundra that I have to change the driver's side > power mirror on. I know there are three bolts under the top > corner of the inside panel of the door where the tweeter is. > My question is, does anyone know how to pop that little > triangle shaped plastic inside cover off that the tweeter is > in so I can get to the bolts that hold the power mirror on? > It looks like it should pop right off, but I dont know which > way to push or pull on it to do it without breaking it. > thanks for any assistance

Because someone broke it with a bottle, but I already figured it out. If anyone cares, just pull down on the top of the speaker cover and it snaps right off.

Reply to
silvrbac