99 Burban Hard Starting

I posted here about replacing the fuel pump in my 99 Suburban, 5.7L, K1500. All went well with it and it is back up and running now, but it doesn't start as easy as it used to. Used to bump the key and it would fire right up. Now, most of the time (not always though) it has to turn over a while before it fires up. Any opinions?

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder