Chevy engine pictures

I'm trying to find a web page with pictures of individual parts of a small block Chevy engine. This is for a student at school. And, there is the problem. The school's web filters don't let much through, so I need a fairly safe site.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

If you want safe sites to visit then I suggest that you try the major aftermarket companies like Summit, Jegs, PAW, etc.

Here's a page that had plenty of component pictures and you can search the site for whatever your student wants to see.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to