99 Suburban ABS problem

Was out playing in the snow recently and engaged the brakes to see if ABS worked and when I hit the brakes it dimmed the lights and killed the engine and would not restart right away. But it did restart in a few minutes and everything now is normal. Have not tried this experiment since, I'm afraid too! Anyone have any ideas??

Reply to
Paul

Shep

Torque converter lock up solenoid in the Tranny pan might be

sticking (not releasing) if you have a 460E automatic transmission......

Just a guess....

Reply to
Dennis Mayer