actuator

I have a 1994 Silverado,5.7,4x4,5.7 Liter,automatic Trannie.

Does anyone know where to buy a decent electrical one to replace the original??

Thanks

Doug

Reply to
Doug

go to the dealer... part # 26060073, then buy the appropriate adapter harness.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Thank You Is this the electronic one???

I know they have a cable one that mounts to the dash.

Doug

Reply to
Doug

yes, this is the updated electromechanical (i.e. motor driven) one.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase