Aircondition Vent Temperature?

Can anyone here tell me what the cold temp.should be coming from dash vents?So far I have it at 45 degrees.88 Blazer S-10.4.3L Thanks Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift

Much colder and it'll be snowing in your truck. ;-)

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Reply to
Jeff

appreciate the replies.40 degs.probably is the norm. vent temp.I guess I'll leave it at 45 degrees,I'm only running a 160 degree thermostat.195 was reading in the red at 260-180 thermostat read around 250.Now it runs at 210-220.I believe I have a faulty gauge.I have 300 miles on the engine and it has plenty of power (4.3L S-10 blazer)It's been a lot of work,but I'm happy with it.Thanks Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift