Anybody in NE? How about that storm?

We got 24 inches in upstate NY, next to Lake George. SO glad I bought this Chevy 4x4 right about now.

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

Sunday AM still snowing in NY cap district. Got 5 hours sleep now back for the 3rd round of plowing.

Reply to
calhoun

Reply to
Mike Levy

we've got about 8" so far in Southern Maine with another 8-12" on the way. up in Rangely (north western Maine mountains) they already have

34" with another 8-12 expected!

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Reply to
Dave J and Lynne J Shepherd

Chestertown? I have MANY service calls up that way. I'm off exit 19 of the Northway (87)

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

Reply to
Dave J and Lynne J Shepherd

Exit 8, 8A or 9, depending on the mood, or where in town I have to stop, if at all, on my way home...

Yes, talking the Northway here as well...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Small world after all

I go down that way quite a bit as well. I used to work off exit 11 (round lake) at a beer distributor.

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

Reply to
Mike Levy