Center Console Electrical Components

Anyone know what the electrical stuff under the center console in a 94 s-10 Blazer is for?

Was starting to replace with console from Bravada, took wiring harness that was under that, but they are different and just want to know what they actually do.

The one under the current console has an attached Rechargeable Lead Battery from what I can read through the tape remnants. The silver box has what looks like a radio antenna plug coming out of it, but I loose the track somewhere behind the glovebox.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
JeffD.