2003 TJ Sport Shuddering Noise from Center Console

I am no where near a mechanic and by the time I got to the dealership (still under warranty), it was warm enough that I could not reproduce the sound.

Only on cold days, somewhere around 32F and below, when applying gas starting from a stand still, I hear some kind of rattling/shuddering coming from what appears to be behind the center console. It does not appear to make a difference whether the engine is warm or not, just seems to be consistently related to the temperature outside.

I have no idea what is causing this and am looking for any thoughts/advice.

Thanks.

Reply to
Daniel Melameth

Maybe you can park it outside the dealers the night before & they can check it first thing in the morning when it's still cold..... just a thought....

L8r - George

Reply to
Jersey

Not a bad idea--thanks.