NA center console in NB?

Does anybody know if you can unbolt the center console from a junkyard NA and put it in an NB? I really liked that little cupholder thing in my '93; the compartment was very handy for things like pencils, eyeglasses, bottle openers, etc., not to mention cups. If I could replace the one in my '99, which has an actual ashtray but no open bin into which to put loose junk, I think my '99 would be just about perfect.

Yours WDK - snipped-for-privacy@ij.net

Reply to
W. Kiernan

I believe it would be easier to install an '01-'05 console than to modify an NA one to fit. The '01-'05 consoles have 2 cupholders in them. These cupholders are kinda/sorta in the same place as the NA's, if memory serves.

Think that would be easier.

-- Steve McMahon Green '07 Sport

Reply to
McMahon