glove box repair(center console)

Greetings everyone! I am the proud new owner of a 1999 Miata! I really like it...just drove 800 miles from Texas to Southern Illinois (USA). Does anyone have an idea on how to repair the center console glove box door? I had it open (to access the cup holder) for the duration of the trip. When I got home, I noticed that the whole door was just hanging by its rear hinge. I tried super glue, but since the door must pivot, the sg didn't work. Now I've resorted to using electrical tape. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks...jim

Reply to
jimuntch

I used a small cabinet hinge I got at Wal Mart on my 99 Miata worked great

Reply to
JC

Reply to
jimuntch