chevy console locks

I bought a used '99 silverado and the console key didn't come with it. I haven't had any luck with chevy, or locksmiths. No one seems to have the blank for the key. So far my only options are....use it, don't lock it. Or bust out the lock and try to find one that fits...I was hoping for just buying a key....anyone have any info or ideas?

Reply to
Lisa Buchanan

George