Chrissy is definatly a chevy GIRL

First of all ,Doc why the hell would i say i was a female if i wasnt?Like i would be a male looking for a male with a 350, and yeah im blonde and i definatly know what the hell a 350 is .Maybe growing up with 3 brothers helped that . Anyways if you cant find a woman that knows motors,oh well .If there is a guy interested then i will give them my email and they can see my long blonde hair, i definatly am a female,but i want a guy with a hot ride,maybe we can exchange pics.

Reply to
Travis Walter

Exchange away Goto my website for the pics

--

---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray My Enthusiast's Website:

Crooked-Ridez

Hmm... I used to have a 350 chev '84 Monte Carlo. no longer tho, sold it to buy a 4x4.

can we exchange pics??? :)

Reply to
rnf2

Your monitor probably aint big enough to view her pic

Reply to
sidewinder

o i'll give her a 350 alright(if u know what i mean) watch it be some 40 year old pedafiler(s/p) lol

Reply to
sockfootball21

year old pedafiler(s/p) lol

You forgot the decimal point. (3.50) ;-) Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower