Diesel Scan Tool

What is a good tool to use to scan 6.5TD 's ? We have a few 94's and a '93 that we use. I'm looking for a scan tool that can set IP timing and everything else that needs to be done as I try to make them run better.

Greetings,
To the best of my knowledge a scan tool won't help you much with what you want to do short of the full-blown computer at the dealership. I could be wrong, but I've not ever seen a commonly available scan tool that will do that to a pre-'96 - you always had to advance the timing manually and use the computer to verify. Since '95 was the last year for OBD-I you should be able to advance the injection pump timing a by a few degrees without one, but most of your enhancements can be gained by installing a new chip.
Cheers - Jonathan

My company has six 1995 G30 6.5 and none are electronic engines.
The only electronic device on them is a TPS and it is used for the trans PCM.
A scan tool will only show trans PCM data on these.
James