driveshaft dimensions

hi all does anybody know where i can find dimensions for my two piece driveshaft fitted to my 1988 R20 2wd suburban, th400 gearbox and 14 bolt fully floating heavy duty axle, I havent got the old one to measure becoz a company changed it and now it vibrates so bad i cant drive it anymore, any idea,s greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. xxxxxl p.s i am in uk.

Reply to
xxxxxl

======== ========

try this......

ps i am in us.

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

thanks marsh monster.

Reply to
xxxxxl

If its vibrating, it might just need to be balanced. Wayne

Reply to
wayne c

==== ====

yep

~:~ marshmonster ~sips his crownroyal~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster