Four Wheel drive question on a 2000 Blazer

When I have it in auto mode, the steering shudders at slow speeds when I have full lock on, is this normal? Also if I stick into 4wd hi and turn slowly but sharply it sounds as though the wheels are jumping instead of turning, again does this sound right?

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul A Brown

Yes and yes. Don't put the truck in 4 HI on dry pavement, you'll ruin some expensive components...

Reply to
Mike Levy

That sounds normal if you're on a high traction surface.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower