FS: 6 lug aluminum slots

set of 4 15 X 7 Aluminum slot wheels in very good condition. $95 + shipping from 15217

Reply to
DBarbush

will they fit an s-10/sonoma that takes 245/75/R15 tires?

Jason Sobol

If I can use them, and have the cash, I would come pick them up, seeing I am familiar with the greater Pittsburgh area...

dont make me drive down there on a sunday during the season, I will be forced to wear something with orange and/or brown on it lol

Jason Sobol

My 4wd s-10 ('86) only has 5 lugs so I dont think there's any way you can use them so you dont have to worry about venturing into STEELER COUNTRY! But on the other hand, if your s10 does have 6 lugs, measure from center to center across and I'll do the same. Then we'll know!

Reply to
DBarbush

if still for sale, will the bolt pattern fit a 1967 chevrolet c10 pickup that has 6 lugs. My zipcode for shipping is Ruidoso, NM 88345. Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@zianet.com

Reply to
dvdw
6 lug or 5 lug??

I thought 6 lug goes way back into the Early 50's

8 lug is 3/4 ton C-20 I think

dvdw wrote:

Reply to
Santa