GM PU door sagging

Have a '95 3/4 ton extended cab. The driver side door is sagging, making it impossible to open from inside latch. Remember seeing something about the problem a long time ago in this group. Dealer said it would probably be over $150 to fix at least. Any ways to do it yourself?

Thanks

Reply to
Old Dog

Hinge kit from NAPA, floor jack(s), hammer, punch and a buddy. I replaced mine a few months ago and saved big bucks and the door shuts like new again.

Good luck.

Reply to
KrazY

I think there is a TSB out on that. I have the same issue with my 93, but it isn't that bad yet. It also seems like I can't shut the door all the way sometimes...

--

---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website:

Crooked-Ridez

I have a '93 that was doing that. I bought a hinge kit from a local dealership for both doors (bushings and pins) and decided that it was too much trouble (yes, I'm lazy). My mechanic did the job on just the driver door for $90, parts & labor. Anyone wanna buy a new, unused hinge kit for both doors? :)

-Derek

Reply to
Derek Schwartz

How much?? CDN$$ or AM$$ ?