2001 Corolla pass door won’t open

About 2 years ago the inside door handle on pass side was sticking, I removed door panel, lubed mechanisim and all was ok till today, door was opened, inside handle stuck out, door would not latch. I jiggled the power lock on and off and the door latched. Now I can?t open the door from in or out. The lock does not seem to release and inside handle is stuck. I removed inside latch and can?t pull rod to open door. Can anyone help? If I can get it open I can remove panel to try to fix it. HOW CAN I OPEN IT?? Thanks in advance....

Reply to
robertd1234

You may have to remove the passenger seat in order to gain enough room to remove the inner door panel if the outer door latch does not work. Most likely, one of the rod connectors has broken or unsnapped.

Reply to
Ray O