got problems

I have a 97' z71. I'm having problems with it just wanting to stall out of the blue. But it seems to be electrical. Because the entire truck, electric will shut down. Like the battery is completely disconnected or dead. It only does it for a few minutes then it will be fine. Don't know what to do and it's not the battery, thats in good shape.

Reply to
wood777

Check the main negative battery cable, running from the negatove battery terminal to the engine block, passenger side, just below the AC compressor (if equipped).

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Reply to
<ajeeperman

Have you checked the ignition switch? It could be opening the circuit....that would turn off the truck. Not common but I've seen it happen.

coldfire

Reply to
Mud