headlights

my front headlights on my 87 chevy don't turn on. my rear headlights work just fine... i checked the fuses and looked for any exposed wire which could cause a short, but they checked out just fine...any ideas?

Reply to
howdydoody

George

===== ===== headlights Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2004, 6:08pm (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@uaf.edu (howdydoody)

my front headlights on my 87 chevy don't turn on. my rear headlights work just fine... i checked the fuses and looked for any exposed wire which could cause a short, but they checked out just fine...

any ideas? ============= ============= I've got an idea that......

you're smoke'n some really good dope.

or.......

you jest left my house..... and i told you not to drive!!!

MarshMonster ~:~ ========= =========

Reply to
Marsh Monster

We had an '85 Chevy and the headlamp switch caused the wires from the erminal block to the swich to burn up. Cheap fix - replace the switch and if the problem is still there I would try the headlamp relay.

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl