Help Save My Truck!

Reply to
Angelus

I'm like everyone else!

I have mood swings!

Shit, tonight my donation is up to $0.03 to Larry's motor fund!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Hell!

I'll buy you a beer, and me a Diet Pepsi!

How's that one?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Thanks for the 3 cent donation. lol ll lol

Reply to
LARRY929

Thanks for the 3 cent donation. lol lol lol

Reply to
LARRY929

If its true you are practicing to be a Lawyer, in two years, you will have frogotten that truck, you'll probally be driving a Hummer or somthing

Reply to
abomb6900

Haven't you learned anything at that collage? If you hit a tree that's still a car wreck, but only one car involved.

Your still a punk.

Reply to
el Diablo

Or he'll be giving hummers out!

Reply to
el Diablo

Reply to
Angelus

Reply to
Angelus

You're quite welcome!

I might get more generous and magnanimous and donate $0.04 next time!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Maybe his cop buds will help kim out, is he hanging out indonut shops now? He could put a can by the register asking for handouts hahahahahaha

Reply to
LARRY929

And you still haven't studied any grammar. College. You're. How do you earn a living Bandito?

Reply to
Bob Muse

Reply to
Angelus

Reply to
Angelus

Not as a proof reader like you. I'm a manufacturing engineer.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Hey Mr. Policeman Intern:

It's illegal to run a plate, unless it's for police purposes!

Get caught doing that, it's a felony. You can be Toby's bitch in prison, then you'll want a pretty pink Mustang!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Nice try Spammer...

I hope mommy and daddy sell it and spen the money :-D

Reply to
Blown94SC

I used to work with some of those. They called themselves engineers but they didn't have a "real" engineering degree. One didn't even have a 4 year degree. But they COULD communicate like adults.

Reply to
Bob Muse

Sorry to burst your bubble Bobby but I have 4 years of mechanical engineering at the University of Cincinnati and graduated 1981, and as you put it a "real" engineer. And I used to work with your type, we called them a wannabe anything!

So please go bother someone else whom might be interested in what you may have to say, as you mean nothing to me.

But I will bow to your much superior knowledge of the English language over mine. Bet that really adds to your pay check.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo