Help Save My Truck!

Reply to
Angelus

Reply to
Angelus

Speaking of the same why don't you do that so you can get your money?

Lazy punk.

Reply to
el Diablo

Reply to
Angelus

My strengths are that I'm not you! And have a bank account and a 401k and company stocks and so on and so on.... Did I mention that my truck is paid for?

"Your" still a punk.

Reply to
el Diablo

Reply to
Angelus

No I'm not going places, I'm already there.

"Your" still a punk!

Reply to
el Diablo

Reply to
Angelus

Reply to
Angelus

You call a job on campus work?! Shit try getting out and bailing hay stacking bailes at 8 in the morning all damn day in the hot ass weather, then going to your real job at 2-10pm working in a foundry. Bitch then you can say you have worked.

abomb6900

Hell I baled hay back when iwas 17-18 washed cars bout any thing to make money.I was doing good to have a raggety piece of shit to drive! I didn't Have a mommy & daddy to buy me a 16000$ trk. Im close to 60 yrs old now and still try to work like a teen ager should be able to do.Iv got to many med. problems now. so tht does slow me down some.

Reply to
LARRY929

Using proper grammar may not add to ones check unless you consider how your employer might view you when he or she sees that your communications are difficult to follow because you don't know the basics of spelling and grammar. If you must know, I have a bachelors in Logistics with a minor in marketing from UT Knoxville. I later changed careers from sales into design work. I ended up being a full time instructor at a Community College teaching all the AutoCad, mechanical drafting, and residential architecture classes, after getting a second degree in Industrial Technology. So, sorry about your bubble, but other than wanting to be ever more successful, I am certainly not a wannabe

The bottom line is, your language skills are perceived to be a window to your intelligence level. I just hope you do a better job at work so your coworkers aren't laughing at you behind your back.

I digress from further grammar lessons. Let's get back to chevys. Bob

Reply to
Bob Muse
"

Bob,

I was on Chevys, the punk and your self started the grammar lesson not me.

Reply to
el Diablo

OK, your just messin' with me now on the grammar thing aren't you? You appear to be intelligent in the other topics you write on. I'm witcha diablo.

Reply to
Bob Muse

message

Reply to