How to deal with Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center???

I have a few minor problems on my truck that were reported under warranty but never fully repaired. My dealer is giving me the runaround on fixing them and Chevrolet (Stephen Hill actually) is doing the same. They're both simply refusing to discuss the issues now.

What can I do to get these things repaired? It's as if they are ignoring my warranty.

Please help, and more info will be provided as needed.

Reply to
~~AAJakeleg

I have the same experience. My problem is air coming in from behind the glove box. The recirculate door doesn't seal on 1999-2001 GM light trucks and SUV's. There is no know fix for this.

I am left holding the bag on this one because I didn't report it within the 12 month PA lemon law limit.

Check your states lemon law to see if you qualify and nail em' if you can. Lynn

Reply to
Lynn