?----HP on a stock 91 S-10 with TBI

I've looked and searched for over an hour and have only found info in later model's with the Vortek but nutin for the TBI's

Reply to
ken

Ok. If you have a 2.5 Liter I4 4 Tech your looking at 94-105 hp. 2.8 V6 Liter around 125 hp. and 4.3 liter V6 anywhere from 160 - 165 hp.

Hope this is helpful

Kiel

Reply to
KMU

This link might be of use.

This is where I got my info from

Reply to
KMU

DUH..I should have stated it was a 4.3 from the git go I guessed it was only around 140, great for the flats but not much for driving up hills Thanks..Ken

Reply to
ken

That sounds about right too

Reply to