Asking for advice on Hypertech 3 and new hood for 03" Silverado

I'm fixing up my 03' Silverado. I just put 20" Titan rims on. I want to get a Hypertech 3 programmer to help with performance. Does anyone know how well it works? Also I want a new hood. Ramairhood.com has a great one coming out next month for the Silverado. It's alittle expensive. Will a ram air hood increase HP at all, or just look good. Does anyone know of a ram air/ cowl hood for the Silverado? I'm new at this, so I want to do it right the first time. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Krusty the Klown

I'm fixing up my 03' Silverado. I just put 20" Titan rims on. I want to get a Hypertech 3 programmer to help with performance. Does anyone know how well it works? Also I want a new hood. Ramairhood.com has a great one coming out next month for the Silverado. It's alittle expensive. Will a ram air hood increase HP at all, or just look good. Does anyone know of a ram air/ cowl hood for the Silverado? I'm new at this, so I want to do it right the first time. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Sigwings