i think i found my problem

i was trying to attach a picture and apparently this news server and/or groups doesn't like that.

Reply to
Texas Legend

Nor do most the users on the news groups. I really dont care since I have a fast connection, but I know the dial up folks get pissed. If you want to show a pic, post it on a web site and post a link here. Explain what the link is though, otherwise we wont go to it. Also, post it in JPG format, its a lot smaller (read: faster) then a Bitmap.

Reply to
Trey

Try posting it to "alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4" then direct people to go there to see it...

Reply to
websurfer