Instrument Malfunctions

2004 Chevy Silverado 4 X 4 Tach, speedometer and now temp. gauges are malfunctioning by giving false readings. Tach will read normally for a while then go to zero, speedometer sticks at 30 -40 mph when engine is shut off, and temp gauge sticks also. What's the problem?

-- Message posted using

information at

kenb53

I just got a call from my Chevy dealer that stated that the warrantee for the cluster was extended to 7/70000 for the 2003 and 2004 avalanche, Tahoe, Silverado etc. I'd check with the dealer. I got the call because I have a

2004 2500HD 4x4 reg cab diesel.
Reply to
Thoran Walker

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson

usually when you get a notice it is covered

Reply to
Picasso