noise on 97 chevy blazer

ive been having problems with a loud creaking of some sort sound coming from front end. Just noticed my 2hi button on 4x4 doesnt stay on, when i switch to 4hi or 4lo it blinks once and will stay on, but when hitting button back to 2hi no light. Blazer doenst feel any different when i hit 4 wheel drive, question would i be hearin a loud noise, in or out of 4 wheel drive. hope i explanied well enough. thanks

-- Message posted using

information at

kimysioux

I have a 96 dodge intrepid thats been sitting for a year, i gave it to m son, and were ready to get it on the road for him, my question, wha things should be done to it after sitting for so long, im sure tires wil need to be rotated sitting for so long but not sure what else will need t do besides check the fluids. thank you in advace

-

Message posted using

information at

kimysioux